Monday, September 13, 2010

Random Rant

A warm hello to my non-existing readers!
Today I want to rant about some random stuff, which bothers me in some way or another.
I'm the typical YouTube-Comment-Reading-User and so I can say something about the comments there and maybe something else.

I will just start off, like there is no tomorrow:

What's with those geniuses, who write 'x People missed the Like-Button'!? This was never funny. The first time I've read this, I was disgusted by the dumbness. And today everybody is repeating that and they are feeling original. You are trying too hard. Nobody likes you, you are not funny.
Why would you even write that anyway? Not everybody can like everything you like. There will be disagreements, so you better grow up and stop pretending.

Another thing, which is only most of the time dumb, but not always:
People asking for thumbs up, if people agree with them. Those people seem to be attention whores, gasping for attention. Sometimes it can be funny, when you are dissing those people, by their own method and everybody agrees with you. But everything else is just plain pathetic.

Now for something not-so comment related. I hate those 'mainstream'-YouTubers, who put misleading pictures and titles on their video, only to get more views. And all they got in the video, is their speech, in which they feel important and talk to their little and dumb fans. That kind of swindle isn't even allowed by YouTube, especially not for the 'YouTube'-Partners. It's in the rules, you can read it. And nobody does something about it. Money rules the world.

Finally, I have to touch the sensitive point of Memes on YouTube. YT was made for that. It's perfect. But sometimes it's just too much.

Sometimes I ask myself, why I even surf on YouTube. Then I open up the site, look at the newest videos, by my subscriptions, look at my channel and understand it. It's the music and some people talking stuff, with which I can agree with. Then there is the psychedelic videos, the art, the funny, the boring, the lame, the disgusting, the censored and the disappointing, etc. What am I even writing? I don't understand myself right now. I should stop now. Bye.

P.S.: Sometimes I'm weird and it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment