Monday, October 25, 2010

My damn GPU

My god-damn GPU is only working in safe-mode and I don't have any sound!
What can I do?
I need to buy a new one, a better one.
Next month, when I am able to scrape together some money.
I need to play the games and I need to listen to my music and I need to use the internets without any pixels blocking my sight.
It's important, for my entertainment. I am addicted.
Somehow I think I'm better off without all this. Maybe I'm right with that thought. But I prefer to entertain myself some more.

7 comments:

  1. I got the same exact problem. Please tell me if you find a solution. ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably need to uninstall and reinstall the drivers for gpu/soundcard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Previous post is most likely right. But good luck with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. get a new one dude they are really cheap

    ReplyDelete